Sunday, February 10, 2013

How To Become A Writer BLOG


So, this is my very first post. I've never blogged before and don’t exactly know what to blog about. I cannot believe I have procrastinated this long for my first blog. I’m just not into the whole “putting my opinions on the web, sort of thing”(like twitter and facebook statuses). This should be exciting, though!
                Well I’m going to start off with the first story we read called “How to Become a Writer”. All the stories we have read so far are short, so that is a plus. This story , to me, didn't really have a point/theme. I guess I didn't really enjoy the story. I felt as though it was random, it skipped from subject to subject. It just didn't make sense. On the plus side, I have the rest of the semester to read more and hopefully I will run into one I like. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that this story did not have a point or theme to it.

    ReplyDelete